Mindful Mindset e-courses
Ways to Wellness Challenge – an online e-course
You are invited to explore the roots of wellness. You will learn the seven dimensions of wellness, mindfulness strategies, and start journaling!
Bree will be there in your daily life encouraging you as you practice implementing the action plan from the lessons. Working alongside Bree for 30 days will leave you feeling energized + held accountable.
There are more ways to wellness than just eating and moving and Bree believes in this foundation based on research, personal application, and client testimonies. She is elated to have you pop into the class. Here are the Ways to Wellness – social, emotional, intellectual, physical, environmental, intellectual, occupational, and spiritual.
This package includes a discovery email, weekly worksheets, and the tested 30 day e-course (videos, article links, and more). The discovery email will help Bree understand your goals in the case you get the chance to connect on social media!
Bree will show you how to implement mindfulness and the foundational wellness theory into your daily life and you will:
- feel a consistent state of clarity, self-satisfaction and improved learning comprehension
- strengthen your mindset to enable optimism, reduce stress, improve relationships, increase value + self-worth
- make noticeable and sustainable lifestyle changes that allows for you to move and fuel your body with joy and purpose to support brain function and emotional regulation
30 Days, 30 Journal Prompts! By the end of the 30 days, you will be more knowledgeable in writing a journal, have a restored hope in reaching your health goals, reduce negative stress and learn a lifelong practice for maintaining wellness.
This package includes the following e-course materials: 30 days of journal prompts, a mindful-and-well map to help you chart your progress, and a fact sheet explaining the benefits of journaling for well-being.
I will show you the way to journaling for well-being and you will:
- find more focus
- experience healing
- act within healthy boundaries using empathy
- communicate with more intention
- improve relationships
- increase self-discipline